- 1.100 EURO Early bird IIA members registration before 30 June 2022
- 1.300 EURO Early bird non-members registration before 30 June 2022
- 1.400 EURO Regular IIA members
- 1.500 EURO Regular non- members
All the prices indicated are exclusive 21 % VAT. The VAT rate applicable is the one at the date of the registration. The specific registration fees applicable are listed on the conference webpage.
- Visa (European cards only)
- Mastercard (European cards only)
- Bank Transfer
We encourage online payments of conference registration fees.
- After online payment, an invoice will be made and sent to the registrant by email and the reservation will be confirmed. All online payments will be processed via a secure online payment module included in the ECIIA 2022 Conference registration form. Registration fees will be charged in EUR.
- For payments that are made by bank transfer, all bank transfer fees must be covered by the participant and may not be deducted from the amount remitted. An invoice will be made and sent to the registrant by email and the registration is not confirmed or reserved until full payment is received.
- Upon registration a confirmation email will be sent automatically to the registrant based on the selected payment method.
- Registration for ECIIA Conference 2022 is not confirmed or reserved until full payment is received. It is highly recommended that payment is provided at the time of registration to guarantee a seat within the conference.
- All invoice payments are due fifteen (15) days from the registration date.
- Registration rate is determined by the date registration is done. Please plan accordingly, as it may take a few days for invoice payments to reach us.
- Entrance to the conference and all related events is contingent upon full payment.
Group registrations and free coupons
- Group discounts are applicable as of 5 tickets:
- Between 5 - 9 tickets: 5% discount
- For 10+ : 10 % discount
- Exclusive discounts may be applied for more tickets sold in bulk (20+). Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The group discount is applicable within the same invoice/order only. Multiple tickets should be purchased in one checkout and under one Purchase Order number.
- Free codes should be entered during conference registration. Codes that are obtained after registration are not valid and can not be submitted.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final, and we do not offer any money-back guarantees. By paying your ticket, you recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
- If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place provided that we have at least 10 working days prior notice of the name of your substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions via email@example.com. All changes will be subject to a charge of EUR 50.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- The fee is not subject to refund should the format of the conference be switched into virtual or postponed.
Conference participation and personal data
Your personal information will be used to:
- process your payments to facilitate your attendance at the conference
- provide you with information regarding the conference including scheduling and logistics
- provide you with other information that we believe may be of interest to conference attendees
A participants list will be shared with the other conference attendees and sponsors. The purpose of this is to enable conference attendees to contact each other prior to or after the conference for networking purposes.
All other registration data submitted will be treated confidentially.
Legal Information for PO
Internal Audit Academy bv
Rue Royale 109/111, boîte 5 – 1000 Bruxelles - Belgique
Koningsstraat 109/111, bus 5 – 1000 Brussel - België
VAT number: BE0589935390
IBAN: BE77 7310 3938 8742
Last update: 2022-04-13